Thursday, December 31, 2009

Mas Yachts If Anyone Out There Lives In New Zealand, Can You Describe If And How It Has Changed Since 1993?

If anyone out there lives in New Zealand, can you describe if and how it has changed since 1993? - mas yachts

You do not have "milk" as convenience stores? Rotorua is still bubbling? People always travel even by ferry from the nearest island to Auckland? Politically speaking, is what the current relationship between Maori and Pakeha. Did you spell that right? I think the current "native was introduced by a wild strain with a similar name. I think MA is pronounced me or something.

I miss the friendly people and a boat from the port of Auckland to take one of hundreds of small islands with his natural paradise unsafe for the night. I miss the back of the kitchen snapper fishing on the beach. I miss New Zealand!
I appreciate any information you can give me.
Thank you Matt!

No comments:

Post a Comment