Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Does Ovarian Cancer Hurt More On Period Do I Have Ovarian Cysts Or Ovarian Cancer?

Do i have ovarian cysts or ovarian cancer? - does ovarian cancer hurt more on period

I was bleeding constantly and continuously now for 30 days. And I went to the doctor for the control of the new birth of my heavy bleeding during my time with ease. But I began to bleed non stop so I stopped it for a few days and I very much bleeding. I have a slight pressure in the groin / lower abdomen pain and today I had so uncomfortable that I was scared and almost just stayed where I was, because it is so difficult. My doctor told me before I happened to birth control (YAZ seasonale), I mentioned that my heavy bleeding could be ovarian cysts at times.

3 comments:

Denisedd... said...

This is no reason to agree on ovarian cancer but not normal and should go to the doctor in order to let them worry that you will bleed too.

Metalhead {JuGGalettE} said...

Please go a doctor ...

kErOro<3 said...

You should contact your doctor
Only he knows best

Post a Comment