Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Good Place To Fake Community Service Ok So Who's Wrong In This Situation?

Ok so who's wrong in this situation? - good place to fake community service

My friend and I were like brothers since the 8th Class. But then problems began right after graduation. First of all a handbag was snatched from that at the top that went with community service, he said what he had learned his lesson, blah blah blah, during the summer I) (after studying them Sotres, when, from the filing of the Night caught and went to jail, and was with another man, who has not been made, and I was the only friend he wrote when he was there. was in jail for 1 year and is right when he started selling drugs, trying to take to get a proper job, but he never did and it was this friend, a real hood rats and then wet storm is back to the prison, there was 3mo left. whenI went a little time with him, but if eer van began against the boy, who was beaten to fight the police, and is now looking for the guy who was with him when he robbed the place and wants me with him, this kind are weapons and other things and I do not want to participate in OT, so I said, almost automatically, he can do whatever they want, just bothers me anymore. my girl frined hates him, and when his frineds and have not met a single time first was like w / e, but now I'm going around looking for hating Coz baby, and I'm talking trash with fake friends and all that . Who am I evil just wants to win the shit outta him with a tire now. Now I have to go to school, do good, do not want to ruin, we hung around different PPL

6 comments:

Britt said...

Well, obviously he did not deserve your friendship, he chose the wrong path and let him go alone, do not let him go!

teabobay... said...

Growing up and **** happens .. .. You will always make, and lose a few friends in his life ... I would say that the way to lose .. All you can do for you is that you throw

TayHamBo... said...

I think he's jealous of you or in a difficult time.have a conversation with him and know wats wrong.

Luke said...

naturally absorbs Teena ...

Sophia Rae Cove said...

Do not bother to ... It seems they will not be a problem. Separated only by degrees of one another.

O.o said...

his old friend, it's horrible to stop talking to him and other things

Post a Comment