Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Turist Driving Without Driver License Will I Have Problems With My Driving Licence??

Will i have problems with my driving licence?? - turist driving without driver license

I am in Korea for 3 months. I come from Europe. I spend my European license for the international license for 3 months stay in Korea as a tourist?

No comments:

Post a Comment