Saturday, February 13, 2010

Renta Wedding Dress In Vegas Oscar Dela Renta Wedding Dress On Magazine Cover?

Oscar Dela Renta Wedding Dress on Magazine Cover? - renta wedding dress in vegas

In October 2009 he was a bridal magazine, where I worked was the cover of this beautiful blond woman in a wedding dress Oscar Dela Renta Spring 2010 for his collection.

http://global.theknot.com/SitePreview/De ...

Through its website, if you are in the spring 2010 collection, the dress is the dress 12th Now, when I saw the whole dress, I do not like, but the front page, that was the dress that was only from the waist, so I thought it would be) a classic, short, simple dress (as described above.

I do not know what the magazine, but I know that you saw this October 2009, she could have been in August or September, I think. My sister is dying, the cover of the magazine, so I think it was a beautiful dress to be seen. Does anybody know what myGazin this summer, or anyone who finds the picture for me? It was a beautiful blonde in a summer day, very close, upper body, not green, I think it is the grass. Thank you!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It has been with the tip of loved ones and find the usual back of another dress that you want. www.gioavonnisbridalboutique.net specializes in putting together two dresses for the dress that you love.

Anonymous said...

its really nice to see this picture, there are many style wedding dress, http://www.joobay.com/2009, parent_id, cat ...

Anonymous said...

its really nice to see this picture, there are many style wedding dress, http://www.joobay.com/2009, parent_id, cat ...

Post a Comment